Thursday, November 5, 2009

Springfield~


Later then we went to Springfield to get some food. Yes, it's related to The Simpsons. Lol

The environment is good, there's only 1 prob.

I order Honeydew juice. As my drink came, I took a few sip. Then I realized there's a bug in my drink.

Ok, so I took it out, pretend that I didn't see it.

But as I stir the drink. More and more dead bugs appear.

At first I didn't want to make such a big fuss by calling the waitress over but I had took out more than 5 bugs and I can't take it anymore. So I asked to change for a new 1.

There's a tarot reader too, but I wasn't in a mood to do so so maybe next time. =)

The bug-filled drink still make me go ugh. In my mouth. Ugh.

KEI

1 comments:

Joshua said...

FIVE bugs in your drink. Wow. Dude, that has to be a record. Hahahaha.