Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tea session! <3


Went to Steven's Tea Corner with Reiko and Xuan Xuan. <3

So cute! He kept on smiling and his front teeth is bigger already! XD I can't wait for the time where he knows how to run and I'd run along chasing him. Lol

There was one time where he fall from the long couch to the floor while crawling back and forward. It was a loud knock and we was shock(lol rhyming). He cried so loud. X.x poor little fella. My mum say he was like me when I was young. Naughty. Haha

KEI

P/S: I love my dad, but sometimes he spoils the mood whenever he starts lecturing me suddenly when I'm in a good mood and did no wrong.

1 comments:

otata said...

itai!!!!

X_X

eeee nice tea session ne xD

I remember when I was a kid, I always screamed. LOL......shout and etc....hahahaha so scary