Sunday, August 16, 2009

Decision


I had made my decision.

Just now I told a guy friend of mine about my crush and immediately he just discourage me and ask me to find another guy, claiming that it's no choice coz of the age gap.

I was like wtf really. Then I go a bit emo.

Then after a bit of chatting with yet another friend of mine, I decided that I'm not giving up this crush.

Who knows things might turn out fine? I'm not giving up and I'm gonna work hard to get what I want!

And it starts with being more like a girl.

Argh it's so hard.

KEI

P/S: I did not buy that shirt in the pic. I wanted to, but they don't have my size. Lol

3 comments:

Joshua said...

"And it starts with being more like a girl."

Hahaha! You're so cute, Kei. :D

otata said...

yay for Kei-chan!!! XD

kurokei said...

Joshua: lol thanks? I'm not cute!

kim-chan: GANBARU! >=3