Thursday, July 23, 2009

Leave Me Alone


"As there's a time when you're right, and you know you must fight..."
"So just leave me alone! Just stop dogging me around!"

Michael's "Leave Me Alone" is my theme song of the day. Lol

Sorry, but I don't pick up phone calls from people I don't really know and do not trust. AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TO. And it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHY I don't want to pick up. And it annoys me a lot to see more than 1 or 2 miss calls when I'm ignoring. GO FIND YOUR GF FFS NOT ME.

I got my reasons to ignore so don't you freakin dare to ask why.

Scolded, deleted, blocked.

Note to self: I must not forgive the people who I had ignored. THEY NEVER LEARN!

KEI

P/S: Lunch alone. Coz my supervisor has lunch appointment. Good lunch though.

1 comments:

otata said...

you will feel better if you decided to ignore him. Dun feel bad about youself, is not your fault to begin with.

He just dunno when to stop, or...didn't realise he said something wrong in the first place.

Nice lunch? =3 souka, I dun have lunch today LOL!~